Guided tours Bornholm
Bornholm - the island of sunshine. This island in the Baltic Sea has been a resort since befor WW I and offers spectacular nature and intersting stories. A guided tour, maybe by bus or a city walk in one the cities, is a great way to get to know the island.
On this page you can see the tours our guides suggests, but you can also bookt a tour tailored according to your wishes and interests. So don't hesitate to contact the office if you don't find a tour on this page that matches your wishes for your holiday on Bornholm. We can help you find a guide on Bronholm to do the perfect guided tour for you.
Rønne, North Around Bornholm to Svaneke and Back via Almindingen
Bornholm - Coal Mining, a Surprising Story
Bornholm - Rocky Coast, Castle Ruins and Picturesque Towns
A Lovely Day Out - a Drive Through South Bornholm
Hasle Klinker - Clay Industry through 150 years
Anecdotes and Stories from the Island of Bornholm
The Story of Bornholm's Historic Militia and Defense
Northern Bornholm by Coach
Guided tours Bornholm
Bornholm is an island full of myths and old tales about everything from hidden treasures and knights templars to trolls living underground. Our guided walks will not take you to them. Promise. Don't be disappointet - there is much to see and explore.
So let's instead stick to the facts for now.
- Bornholm has a very mild and sunny climate, compared to the rest of Denmark, which is why we call it 'The Island of Sunshine'.
- Bornholm has one of the best sandy beaches in Europe, Dueodde beach.
- The people of Bornholm took matters into their own hands in 1658 and chased away the Swedes, so they could remain Danish. If they had not done that Bornholm would most likely be Swedish today.
- The biggest city on the Island is Rønne.
- The round churches on Bornholm are not the only round churches in Denmark, but Bornholm has the most and the biggest round churches.
- Bornholm has a lot of really beautiful and distinctive nature, to name a few spots we have: Echo Valley, the Rocking Stone in the Paradise hills, Jon's Chapel and Dueodde beach.
There are many ways and many things to explore on Bornholm, the easiest way to get the most out of your stay on Bornholm is a guided tour with a local guide. We have guides who are good storytellers, they arrange nature walks and guided city walks. They can take you to the best sights and most specatcular points of interest and tell you the stories about them. If you do not want to risk missing out the best of Bornholm, booking a guided tour might be a wise choice.